View a NCAP Informational Brochure
Purpose & Objectives
The North Carolina Association of Pharmacists is the state organization representing the profession of pharmacy, organized to unite, serve and advance the profession of pharmacy for the benefit of society. The organization was formed January 1, 2000 as a unification of the North Carolina Pharmaceutical Association (NCPhA), North Carolina Society of Health-System Pharmacists (NCSHP), North Carolina Chapter of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (NCASCP), and North Carolina Retail Pharmacy Association (NCRPA).
NCAP exists to unite, serve and advance the profession of pharmacy for the benefit of society.
NCAP will be recognized as the essential organization representing pharmacy in North Carolina, fostering the advancement of pharmacy practice to improve the health of the people we serve.
Strategies to Accomplish Our Vision
1. Present a unified voice for pharmacy on social, political, and economic issues.
2. Provide a forum for exchange of innovative ideas among pharmacists and collaborate with other health care providers to establish progressive health systems.
3. Optimize drug therapy for people we serve.
4. Anticipate future information and professional development needs for pharmacy practice.
5. Strengthen relationships among pharmacy students, pharmacy practitioners, technicians, and other health professionals.
NCAP is committed to protecting your privacy as a user of this Web site.
This statement explains how the personal information you provide to NCAP is used,
with whom it is shared and how it is protected from unauthorized access.