News & Highlights
April 3, 2017
Executive Director Shelton to present with Jay Campbell, Executive Director for the Board of Pharmacy tomorrow evening in a UNC live stream webinar entitled "2017 Updates on North Carolina Pharmacy" from 6:30-8:30. Click here for more information.
March 30, 2017
New Opportunities for Pharmacists in Community Practice
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NCAP MEMBERS
Pharmaceutical care for the nation's seniors begins with the community pharmacist. You and your practice are central in the continuity of our seniors' health care. Join pharmacy entrepreneurs and industry leaders at the 2017 Forum from May 3-4, 2017 in Arlington, Virginia to focus on senior care in every practice setting.
Explore new, non-traditional opportunities for pharmacists like you!
- Take notes as Nicolette Mathey, PharmD, RPh, explores how to deliver clinical services...and get paid for it!
- Keynote presentation from Representative Buddy Carter, the only pharmacist serving in Congress. Get his unique insider-perspective on the health care landscape.
- Learn what the IMPACT Act can do for—and to—you, from a panel of experts at CMS and their support contractors, led by Jim Berklan from McKnight's.
- Ample time for networking and making business connections.
- And much more!
But don't take our word for it, watch this short video to hear from others why they attend each year.
"The Forum is a good place to learn about what's going on out there, and see if there are innovators doing new things—and how they're doing it."
- Vincent Galletta, RPh, Manager LTC Operations at Buffalo Pharmacies Institutional
View the full schedule, learn more, and register today at ascp.com/forum.
Save $25 on registration! Use our exclusive promo code: 17NCAP25
March 14, 2017
SAVE THE DATE!
2017 NCAP Annual Convention
September 22-24, 2017
Benton Convention Center
Winston Salem NC
More Details To Come